New items are 70% off at LVR

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Awwww...maybe next time!:biggrin:

2. How often does LVR have sales like that?

3. I have just ordered Burberry baby heather handbag. Does anyone have it? Hope I like it.

4. SRP here in the states is $995.

What a great deal you all got!

5. I'd like to say once a week.....:love: But i think that's a touch over-optimistic!:lol:
    I would hazard a guess there must be a sale at the end of each season...:biggrin:

6. Ooooh congrats:love: let us know what you think when you get it.
    I tried to order every bag on there but they wouldn't let me:lol: :biggrin:

7. Guess what guys (I posted this on another thread about cancellation of a Chloe). I got an email from LVR saying that something was wrong with the item "according to their suppliers" and could I please choose something with equal or lesser value, otherwise they will have to cancel my order. I am sooooo sad! :sad2:

8. I'm so sorry this happened to you, Minicoop. Very disappointing.

9. Thanks. SwankyMama had the same thing happen to her and she started a thread on it... Hope everyone else here gets their bags successfully.

10. Awww nooooooooooooooooooo....gutted - soz to hear that....:worried:
    I guess i was kinda lucky to get mine then...? It's on it's way through Fed-ex as we speak and delivery is expected on Thursday.:shame: ;)

11. My husband received a phone call from fed-ex today regarding my package.. Fed-ex wants my social security. Does fed-ex really need that to deliver my package?
    HELP..

12. Geesh .... I don't know. This is the first time I'm ordering something out of the U.S. I guess they'll be asking for mine too.:suspiciou

13. Superbaby, I'm in Aus so we don't have social sec #s (unless one is on welfare) but with regards to your question, I've heard/read that those in the US who have DHL or Fedex ship their items from overseas, they will ask for your ss# for tax reasons. DHL and Fedex will pay the taxes on your behalf when your item goes thru customs but they will then invoice u for it.

14. I got the same call from FedEx tonight, but I explained that the bag was less than $250 USD (shipping should not be included in the value of the purse). The FedEx rep looked it up, and it turns out the bag is less than $249 so I do not have to pay any US import duties on the bag (so long as the bag is for personal use, and not for resale). The only downside is that the bag may take longer to get here because it's going through customs differently than if I had paid duties.

15. wow! good deal of info !

Thanks so so so much