New items are 70% off at LVR

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just had to laugh at your siggy there...:lol:

Choc Brown is always a good colour, it goes with almost anything.

I've tried adding the Phoebe and the Luella to my cart (again lol) but there's nowt showing up in my cart....technical glitch, or sold out?:blink:

2. I got the oak phoebe!

3. Kat, LVR ships FedEx. You will get an email from LVR when it ships. That email will have the fedex tracking #.

FedEx will call you before they deliver. They will fax you a customs declaration that you fill out and return to them. They deliver the bag either same day or next day. About two weeks later Fedex mails you a bill for the duty; roughly 10% of your purchase price.

The good thing is if you order again from LVR, fedex just bills you.:biggrin:

4. I just tried 1 min ago.. It shows up in my cart.. its still available.. HURRY !! :lol:

5. Oak wasn't a choice when I shopped! Bummer! But awesome for you!

6. It wasn't a choice for me too.. bummer.. oh well. :smile:

7. By the way, swanky, your boyz are just so *adorable* :biggrin:
    Soo cute :smile:
    I want sons too now :biggrin:

8. THANK YOU!!
    I was aiming for ONE, DH was hoping for ONE more girl!

They were definitely the Grand Finale!! LOL!
    I LOVE my little men!

9. i have the pink roxanne and it is absolutely beautiful and not pink at all. It is more a cross between salmon and caramel. If they have the phoebe in the pink for that price I would grab it, it is a great bag and that color for spring would be perfect. it would take on caramel with browns and a slight salmon orange with reds. I couldn't find these on lvr when i tried to find them last night but I already own the dark brown.

10. Does anybody know how low does the phoebe hang?

11. I try ordering a phoebe but failed during the payment process, has it been sold out? Anyone successful recently?

12. I am looking to buy the Baby Heather bag by Burberry, but I am wondering what the green color looks like...?

13. Which part?
    I don't have mine yet to measure, but I tried them on a few times and it's just right for me. The top of the bag is low enough I can get into it while it's on my shoulder w/ my opposite hand, but not too low. KWIM?
    I'm 5'2"ish.

14. I can't seem to copy pics from the Mulberry website but you can check it out yourself at www.mulberry.com

15. Thank you so much for explaining this to me. I appreciate it, Greenie!:amuse: