New Invention: okay, maybe not invention, but INNOVATION to carrying the Twiggy bag

Yeah Corey .. then you can PM us all with that info ;)!!!

Hmmm - what I was REALLY thinking, is having the Italian company create a few "Boobies" for me in the colors that I've never been able to find! Quelle surprise, right?!? :P

We need more Boobies!!! Or at least Rogue Pods. :woohoo:

Bagluver-that looks fantastic! May I ask what size organizer you have?

Thanks! I use the one that ****** sells: http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/bag-organizer-p-111.html

I love this organizer because it actually stands up and holds its shape. No flip-flopping like the Purse to Go one does. I use it in all my bags. Makes changing bags so quick and easy, too. I just lift the whole thing out (with all my stuff in it), and then I just put it in the next bag. I could not live without it.

^^^ thank you for the info, BagLuver! I've often wondered what an organizer would look like inside of a Bal Twiggy, and now I know it looks fabulous! Off I go to order one....

Here you go! The ends still turn up a little since the strap is pulling that way, but the organizer keeps the Twiggy from collapsing in the middle. HTH!

I received my organizer today and it's fabulous!! My twiggy hangs so much better now on my shoulder....and the organizer is the best I've ever owned-plenty of 'just the right size' compartments and it works great in my LV Monty PM too.

Thanks again BagLuver!!:biggrin: