New info needed on Henry Beguelin/Cuir outlets in Italy

blanche

Jun 16, 2007
Hi--I am wondering if anyone has addresses and telephone numbers to the Henry Beguelin/Cuir factory outlet in Italy. Any websites, etc in addition are most appreciated for this and other designer factory outlets in Rome, Florence, Milan, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Blanche

Wow! First let me say that i too am Blanche :o) It is so neat seeing someone else who has my name lol.

Now to Henry cuir. This company seems to be almost invisible. I have two pairs of ballet shoes from cuir. I would love the information that you are looking for. Please pm me if you find any leads
Good Luck ;)

WhooHoo! I was starting to feel like I was the only Henry Cuir fan on tPF! I love the brand. I love how they look so overtly hand made.

I had understood from talking to an SA for Henry Cuir that there was a splitting of the partnership, so Henry Beguelin and Henry Cuir are now two separate companies. I don't know if you already know this info, so if it's a repeat, sorry...

http://www.henrycuir.jp/en/archives/shop/

I don't know if you already have this link. If so, I'm so sorry to waste your time. They really do keep a low profile.

Thanks to everyone. Yes I knew there was a split years ago. I have a friend going to Italy in a few weeks so I was hoping for some specifics on where to find the Beguelin outlet, which I have heard exists. I appreciate anyone who can help especially before 7/2. Blanche