New info I learned tonight from a super nice CS rep

"Ooo!! Thanks for the great info! A patent trimmed carly? Sounds gorgeous!!! "

I know! But she didn't know yet.

"i wonder how much the patent purple francine will be."

I THINK she said around $1000

NOTE: my memory is horrific and the longer the time passes between my actually talking to the girl and trying to answer questions.... Just to let you know:P

Does anyone know if the med ergo hobos in pond will have legacy lining like the totes?
I am still trying to decide between the two It sounds like I need to order one ASAP! if you really want one!

Anywho...I started asking about different upcoming colors etc and she told me there is currently a Limited Edition Miranda Vintage Leather Satchel in PATENT PURPLE in the works #12295. She had no idea about the shade of purple but it will be very limited to about 30 bags.
I 've heard similar info, saw a color pic of the bag and it was described as being part of the Legacy Collection. It was shaped just like the Miranda with tophandles & a detachable shoulder strap. In Patent Leather, the color that I saw was the same shade as the Atlantic color that the Lily came in. I loved the Miranda bag, but it was too heavy & structured for me, so the Patent will be lightweight!

I just talked to JAX (curious about sizes of hobos - only med) and they said the pond was $348! I didn't realize the patent / color made it that much more expensive.... :sad: No pond for me.

Thanks for the info! When I was at Coach the other day, one of the SA's who knows me well was telling me about the patent Miranda...I actually think it's called Francine (or something with an F) and she showed me a sketch of it...I also think she said it was like a crinkled patent...and the sketch showed it coming with a shoulder strap. Purple was one of the colors, and I also think she mentioned Mahogany, Teal (or some shade of blue) and one other color...white maybe?? Anyway, she put me on their call list for when it's available to order!

your correct - it is Teal, Mahogany and Winter White. I too am on the call list - i am so excited! I hope it comes next month...