New Inclusion color-Parme & Turquoise, which to get?

Oct 13, 2006
Some how these two new inclusion color slipped under my radar lol, but I'm debating between the Turquoise & Parme (pix can be view on elux's barrett gm, sorry i don't know how the 'print screen' key work :sweatdrop:) Bracelet. Think they will be my favorite S/S accessories!

Anyone seen it IRL? Is Elux's pic true to color? My boutqiue sucks on new inventory....

The colors should be pretty true to life. I think the new turquoise looks a little more vivid and will be great for spring/summer. And they didn't slip under your radar, they've just launched so you're right up on it. My boutique doesn't even know when they're coming in.

I love love loveeee the colors!!!! They're not too bright or too dull. I think you should go for the Parme!

Turquoise:

LV_11450859_turquoise_h_pu.jpg

LV_11450859_parme_h_pu.jpg

Hehe I put this together for another thread awhile back...I think the turquoise (which I really think is Peppermint) would look the best. The Parme (which I think is Violette because the band part of the hair cubes is a violet color) is pretty but looks a lot like the old Rose color.

Attachments

• turquoise.JPG
    turquoise.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 288
  • violette.JPG
    violette.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 237
Hehe I put this together for another thread awhile back...I think the turquoise (which I really think is Peppermint) would look the best. The Parme (which I think is Violette because the band part of the hair cubes is a violet color) is pretty but looks a lot like the old Rose color.
^ITA! I thought elux restock all the rose, then i find out it's parme lol

aznbaybee4u-i think they are out now, b/c elux is already selling them?