New in Fendi: Fendi First!

Just stopped by the store today to buy a pair of shoes. Took a couple pics of what I saw in stores for some eye candy.

View attachment 5138123View attachment 5138124
Just thought it would be nice to share :smile:
Wow! That clutch is really beautiful! At first sight on the runway, I thought it looked weird being asymmetrical, but it gives it a lot of character.

The mini Peekaboo Iseeyou is so cute!

Wow! That clutch is really beautiful! At first sight on the runway, I thought it looked weird being asymmetrical, but it gives it a lot of character.

The mini Peekaboo Iseeyou is so cute!

Same here! I wasn’t too sure about the clutch tbh but it looks better in person. Especially that python one! Love that texture! :tup: (Totally out of my budget though LOL)
I wanted to take photos of other clutches in other sizes and colors but someone was trying on like 5 of them at the store. She may have bought multiple! :eek:

Does anyone know if they discontinued the Fendi essentially? It’s my favorite peekaboo and they used to come out with a few colors each season, but I’m noticing the choices dwindling on the website. Have they replaced it with the small iseeyou perhaps?

^ & ^^ & ^^^

I am now officially a Fendi First Fan :party:

If you get one please do a review for us.

:heart::heart::heart:
Haha, not sure at the moment.

I want to check out the size small because that medium looks huge on me:P. And that closure clasp is SOLID, you could knock someone out with that lol:lol:.

It’s just been so hard to check out the different sizes and colors because these bags are selling like hot cakes! All of the bags that I saw the first time were already sold! So, we’ll see! :biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart:
Haha, not sure at the moment.

I want to check out the size small because that medium looks huge on me:P. And that closure clasp is SOLID, you could knock someone out with that lol:lol:.

It’s just been so hard to check out the different sizes and colors because these bags are selling like hot cakes! All of the bags that I saw the first time were already sold! So, we’ll see! :biggrin:

Well, I hope you find the right one for you.

I am certainly going to take a look too :graucho:

Reactions: lill_canele