New in Fendi: Fendi First!

I bought the heels, I think in the light pink leather. Soooo comfortable and easy to walk in! And I love the heel design in the back!

Hmmm, I’m not sure.
I suppose we may have to wait and see on the general wear and tear of the bag and how relatively practical it is.
If it gets scuffed easily or there is some flaw in the structure that inhibits people from using the bag then maybe not….

The current comparison for long standing soft clutch-like bags would be Bottega Veneta’s the pouch which seems to be doing relatively well. So we’ll see!

Tell us how the heels wear over time. I hope they do a version that is pointy toed without the peep-toe section.

Reactions: lill_canele
I’m in love with this bag!! I ordered one online (waiting for it to arrive :doh:) I was hesitant to get it in dark brown (leather) or pink (mink) I ended up getting the pink one :love: they also have a metal shoulder strap that you can add to the bag which I think look nicer than the leather strap.

How is it holding up? Could you do a review on it pls?
I ordered the pink sheepskin! ❤️

Hi all, I tried the Fendi First today and was so tempted.. I’m rather worried about the wrinkles around the F opening on the display model though, not sure how the wear and tear would be. Does anyone have this issue?

Tell us how the heels wear over time. I hope they do a version that is pointy toed without the peep-toe section.

So I’ve worn it a few times, max walking probably around 4 hours.

They are pretty stable shoes. And the shape is relatively comfortable.
The only thing that may bother some people is that the sole part at the bottom at the toes is quite thin and hard. There isn’t much cushion so that may bother some people. However, I feel okay, it’s something I notice but doesn’t hurt for me.
I can also walk on grass without the heel sinking in! :tup:

I love, love that hobo. Even with hardware on the bottom. I don’t live near a Fendi, but if anybody goes and can check out the small, I’d love to see pictures! Also to see if a proMax phone can fit in. (I’m guessing not but I’d like to see how small it is.) Fendi doesn’t put photos of the open bag on site. I am small too, 100 lbs. tho it doesn’t look like height matters with that bag.

I’ve always loved Fendi but wow, their new stuff is beyond. I’d buy every piece if I could, including clothes.

Reactions: rose80
I love, love that hobo. Even with hardware on the bottom. I don’t live near a Fendi, but if anybody goes and can check out the small, I’d love to see pictures! Also to see if a proMax phone can fit in. (I’m guessing not but I’d like to see how small it is.) Fendi doesn’t put photos of the open bag on site. I am small too, 100 lbs. tho it doesn’t look like height matters with that bag.

I’ve always loved Fendi but wow, their new stuff is beyond. I’d buy every piece if I could, including clothes.
Check out my post on Fendi Reveals. I show what fits. I have the off white small (not the nano) Fendigraphy. I don't have the proMax phone, but the Samsung Ultra plus. It fits more than the baguette. It holds a lot!!! I saw the nano, but it doesn't hold a phone. It's more of a wrist bag.

Has anyone seen the newest Fendi collection? I went to the mall and saw their new bags I find this one in particular really cute! I forget what it’s called but it’s decibels on my list of bags to buy.

Attachments

• 24F93BB5-B47A-409D-BE7F-C84710797BA8.jpeg
    24F93BB5-B47A-409D-BE7F-C84710797BA8.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 51
  • DA133688-4D55-40D2-A44B-FD066D10EA34.jpeg
    DA133688-4D55-40D2-A44B-FD066D10EA34.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 262A886C-4695-4E4D-9103-2A890AF600A9.jpeg
    262A886C-4695-4E4D-9103-2A890AF600A9.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 52
can anyone help me find this fendigraphy? it's not available on the retail site in this specific color (grey/ checker) with gold hardware
JR7o0IaydH1INHwV2dVqKh4E8IjN8YHwhGJMKLIxtOLrKs0oHD0MKbqMY5xTwTMkwIlSNPi-00x9_7oqFGUdTpOdLDzjMXv9gZtO04BV_KLEtHrJmD4Tbp8IZzgkB_lJCybcROxaCQHq