New in Fendi: Fendi First!

Saw the fendi first bag and heels. Love the clever design… do you think it will become Fendi’s classic bag?

I bought the heels, I think in the light pink leather. Soooo comfortable and easy to walk in! And I love the heel design in the back!

Hmmm, I’m not sure.
I suppose we may have to wait and see on the general wear and tear of the bag and how relatively practical it is.
If it gets scuffed easily or there is some flaw in the structure that inhibits people from using the bag then maybe not….

The current comparison for long standing soft clutch-like bags would be Bottega Veneta’s the pouch which seems to be doing relatively well. So we’ll see!

Reactions: Sashimigirl
I bought the heels, I think in the light pink leather. Soooo comfortable and easy to walk in! And I love the heel design in the back!

Hmmm, I’m not sure.
I suppose we may have to wait and see on the general wear and tear of the bag and how relatively practical it is.
If it gets scuffed easily or there is some flaw in the structure that inhibits people from using the bag then maybe not….

The current comparison for long standing soft clutch-like bags would be Bottega Veneta’s the pouch which seems to be doing relatively well. So we’ll see!

Agree with you… I tried their small pink clutch and there’s alr some wear and tear near the opening area.

Reactions: lill_canele