New Images on Balenciaga Website

Oh my... I'm loving the new pics! It's about time that they updated their website!

I don't know about their clothes though... It's a bit surreal for my limited imagination. I do like the tulip dress though.

burukogepanda said:
Should I go part time or city on this one? I don't own either style yet :P

Ooo, I dunno.. that would be a hard one. I kinda like the way the part-time looks. The longish shape looks slick:graucho:. But I think I'll have to wait and see even more pics of it first.

Anyone know if the part-time will come in which other colours?

i like the blue india... the color, not the leather though! grr... another I will have to see in person!

thanks for posting the pics! I couldnt access the site either... i'm on a mac- anyone else have similar problem using safari?

Oh man, the blue-grey is TDF... I hope the bag is the same shade as shown on the website (If so, I'm dooomed) :biggrin:

OT- Cate,
Can you teach me how to save pics from a flash website, please? I wanted to save the pics from the Balenciaga site to my computer, but didn't know how. Gracious, I'm so hopeless when it comes to tech-y stuff... :shame:

finally! i like the new site. it has more stuff than the other one and much easier to navigate. I really like the holiday collection bags. i wonder how much they are and when its going to be out!

Cate,

One more q, when I paste into Paint I get an image of the entire screen (explorer bar, etc.). Do you just crop that stuff out? Am I making sense? Because I think I'm confusing myself... :shame:

Oooh la la! the blue india is DEFINITELY on my list - I can't decide if I want it in a Box, City, Purse.. and I also want to get the wallet version of it and the coin purse. Erm... I think I want it all :graucho: