New Illico bag - does anyone have one?

I would be interested in your impressions (and certainly, any action pictures).

Here are a few bags. I would love one myself. I was visiting a boutique today and never thought to so ask. It is beautiful.
le-sac-illico-d-hermes-3705711.png

It's beautiful. I saw one in brique (like in the photo above) in my local H boutique and asked for it to be taken out. I liked how it looked but (a) the shoulder strap was a bit long for me. I'm about 5' 4" and it hung quite low on my hip even when cross body (b) it was a little small. Do bear in mind that I'd just bought a Constance Elan, so my bag fund had dried up and I was making comparisons to the Constance elan. However, I was still tempted for about 5 minutes then regained my senses and put it back. It's a lovely bag and if you are taller than I am, I think it would look good.

It's beautiful. I saw one in brique (like in the photo above) in my local H boutique and asked for it to be taken out. I liked how it looked but (a) the shoulder strap was a bit long for me. I'm about 5' 4" and it hung quite low on my hip even when cross body (b) it was a little small. Do bear in mind that I'd just bought a Constance Elan, so my bag fund had dried up and I was making comparisons to the Constance elan. However, I was still tempted for about 5 minutes then regained my senses and put it back. It's a lovely bag and if you are taller than I am, I think it would look good.

It is very very nice. Somehow, it reminds me of the LV bag I purchased in Rome 20 years ago! Here is a picture of it:

Attachments

• IMG00039-20100315-1234.jpg
    IMG00039-20100315-1234.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,421
There was Tosca and Etain Epsom at our local boutique. I thought it was a little small for my needs, I tried it on but sorry, didn't take pictures. The non-adjustable strap is also an issue for me.