New: Ignore Forums and Threads

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
You now have the ability to ignore full forums and threads from showing up in the News Feed, Forum's Thread List and Forum List (on TPF's homepage).

How To Ignore Forums

To ignore a forum, you enter the forum and click or tap the Ignore button on top of the thread list. You may then choose to ignore this forum on the News Feed, Thread list, or Forum list.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 2.39.53 PM.png

How To Ignore a Thread

To ignore a thread, enter the thread and tap the Ignore button above the first post.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 2.34.49 PM.png

Manage your ignore list

You ignored users, forums and threads can be managed in the Ignoring Control Panel in your account settings. There you can stop ignoring forums and threads or go more granular with your selection.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 2.42.00 PM.png

I hope this feature will be useful to you!

I tried to ignore the Hermes forum, but I got this weird error message:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found."

So far, it is the only forum that is giving me this problem. I got this message both on mobile and desktop formats on my phone.

Screenshot_20200709-124041~2.png

You now have the ability to ignore full forums and threads from showing up in the News Feed, Forum's Thread List and Forum List (on TPF's homepage).

How To Ignore Forums

To ignore a forum, you enter the forum and click or tap the Ignore button on top of the thread list. You may then choose to ignore this forum on the News Feed, Thread list, or Forum list.

View attachment 4783078

How To Ignore a Thread

To ignore a thread, enter the thread and tap the Ignore button above the first post.

View attachment 4783079

Manage your ignore list

You ignored users, forums and threads can be managed in the Ignoring Control Panel in your account settings. There you can stop ignoring forums and threads or go more granular with your selection.

View attachment 4783082

I hope this feature will be useful to you!
Thank you!

So far, it is the only forum that is giving me this problem. I got this message both on mobile and desktop formats on my phone.

View attachment 4783142

@Vlad can you help here?

Also, maybe the H gods are just calling your name.... haha jk!

I have no idea why this may be happening, perhaps due to the accented è in the forum name. It's the only forum where this happens, as far as I can tell.

Reactions: anthrosphere
@Vlad, is there any way we can have a search function for private messages? Same type of options as the regular search function, where we can search by member name or by subject matter? I have one PM thread that's over 700 pages long :lol: and it would be great to be able to search for a specific topic we had talked about.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
@Vlad, is there any way we can have a search function for private messages? Same type of options as the regular search function, where we can search by member name or by subject matter? I have one PM thread that's over 700 pages long :lol: and it would be great to be able to search for a specific topic we had talked about.
Oops, wrong thread, sorry.