New: Ignore Forums and Threads

you might be surprised to find that many in that thread are non-white purse lovers. actually, based on my extensive experience there, most are non-white, non US-based. I find this comment of yours very racist, implying people who participate there are white.
i did not assume people in that thread are non white. Racists are racists. I am not white and saying that I don’t feel welcome at purseforum.

@Vlad
I can’t seem to ignore this sub-forum. I have many on ignore (just not interested, so prefer to focus on brands I like), yet the thread in the general handbags form is ignored.
IMG_0049.jpeg
Help me
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Swanky
I am afraid that the ignore function does not consider these types of links, sorry.
So I can ignore the Burberry, Saint Laurent, Louboutin etc. sub forums, but not this Joseph Duclos one? Is it because it’s empty? I don’t understand. Why is it empty? I would have thought a Polène sub would have come before Joseph Duclos. But anyway… thanks for the explanation :flowers:

So I can ignore the Burberry, Saint Laurent, Louboutin etc. sub forums, but not this Joseph Duclos one? Is it because it’s empty? I don’t understand. Why is it empty? I would have thought a Polène sub would have come before Joseph Duclos. But anyway… thanks for the explanation :flowers:
I don't understand this either @Vlad - Why can we ignore the other brands as this states but we cannot ignore the Joseph Duclos subforum? When I go to it, it says I ignored it but it keeps showing in my list of subforums (while Burberry, etc other ones that I ignored are not showing because I ignored them).

I don't understand this either @Vlad - Why can we ignore the other brands as this states but we cannot ignore the Joseph Duclos subforum? When I go to it, it says I ignored it but it keeps showing in my list of subforums (while Burberry, etc other ones that I ignored are not showing because I ignored them).

JD is not a forum, but a link to the master thread. The addon we use to provide ignore functionality doesn't account for this option, so it can't be added to ignore. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I don't foresee the developers adding this extension to the functionality.