New Idea for use of the Cles

1. Hi all, I had an Idea last night, so today I tried it out. The IPOD Nano fits into the cles perfectly and you can even listen to your Ipod when its in the cles by opening your cles a little. :smile:

2. good idea!! now i just need to get a nano!! hehe...all my money goes towards the bags!

3. I think Khoi did this with his Perforated Cles?

4. I don't have an Ipod. = (

5. Yes, it fits ..If I put my nano but I can't put coins too scare to scratch my nano

6. Wow, that is such a great idea! I am getting a nano in like two weeks! Now I just need to buy the cles! I might buy one from the Groom collection!

7. I love this idea..! :love: But I don't have an ipod... :shame: The nano is gorgeous though... :P

8. Oh, I wouldn't... :sweatdrop: Will definitely have to get a cles exclusively for the nano if I were you... :P

9. nice idea!

10. Great idea! I need to add a cles and a nano to my Xmas list!! :smile:

11. lol couture girl!
    i dont have a nano either and even if i did i dont have a cles to put it in :P haha! might pick one up next month or a WAPITY :biggrin: lol i love that word

12. I've been using my coach cles for over a year for this. It holds it snugly and I even put a tiny hole in it to accomodate the ear piece. Started doing this when looking for a way to protect my ipod on the beach from the sand. It works great.

13. I think the cles is actually better than the nano holder that LV made. It looks better and can be used for other things lol

14. Tehehe....what a great idea, i have a Nano, does this mean I 'NEED' a cles...?

15. I think the Nano holder that Louis Vuitton makes is just perfect . . . although I don't think I'll buy one in Monogram canvas. Now, it they released it in Damier . . . :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice