New idea for a sticky--thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
So I have to admit that I don't come in the Coach subforum too much other than for RAOKs anymore and I miss it but I feel like it is bombarded with reveal threads..just look!

What if we had a sticky for ALL reveals? That way the subforum wouldn't be cluttered with reveals and we could actually discuss Coach, etc and not have to weed through the reveals..

What do you guys think?

Actually, we already do! :yes: There is always a monthly thread to post your Coach purchases in the shopping section. People may post in that thread, or they may post individual ones if they wish.

I personally come to the Coach forum for the reveals. Is that bad? I love seeing everyone's stuff. It keeps the Coach high going when I know I can't or shouldn't buy anything else. But either way I would be happy with it. I am one of those posters that doesn't have the patience myself to actually do a reveal - I just post pics. Even then, taking the pics and uploading them can be time consuming. But I do it because like I said, I think we all love seeing everyone's Coach stuff.

Ahh I see. Is it possible to have ALL reveals be done in those threads? it is really ridiculous to get to some posts other than reveals, KWIM?

I hardly ever do reveals but I like to know that there is freedom to post my own thread in the main Coach section as opposed to lumping it in a stickied thread with everybody else's.
My reasoning is I enjoy all the comments directed just for me. :greengrin: I don't want to have to share a thread.
So I vote no to a new stickied reveal thread.

I hardly ever do reveals but I like to know that there is freedom to post my own thread in the main Coach section as opposed to lumping it in a stickied thread with everybody else's.
My reasoning is I enjoy all the comments directed just for me. :greengrin: I don't want to have to share a thread.
So I vote no to a new stickied reveal thread.

That was going to be my question. I don't believe you can comment in the monthly purchases thread. I like reading the comments and questions. I do wonder if it would be better to just continue your own thread (like Bunny and Jen) rather than cluttering up the board with so many threads.

I guess I vote no since you can't comment.

I know, if we could comment in a stickied reveal thread, it would get so confusing. The reveal persons would have to sort through all the comments to search for the ones that are directed at them.

If each member opens their own permanent reveal thread like Bunny and jehv3 did, maybe that's a good idea but what about people like me who seldom do reveals?

i love the reveal threads... a stickied thread would get long and unwieldy for me plus it would diminish the fun, glee and excitement we have ogling everyone's new stuff and sharing my new goodies...

i love being able to see modeling pictures and getting a better idea of what bags look like IRL without a trip to the boutique or outlet... i like knowing the going rates on bags that have made it to the outlet, bonanzle and ebay... the reveals are as useful to me as the threads on caring for bags or other detailed information

we get upswells of reveals when sales and coupons come out but the threads eventually fall to the back pages so that more new things can be put on display... i can get my head around the idea of reveal subforum :tup: but a never ending reveal thread doesn't sound like nearly as much fun :tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.