New Hobbies During The Pandemic

I’m starting to learn Russian and really enjoying it! I’m still an absolute beginner but it’s fun and satisfying. I’m going to get a workbook so I can learn to write the alphabet soon.

I’d also like to learn how to quilt this year but I haven’t gotten started on that project yet.

I am studying Japanese and am excited to see there are Zoom language classes online now.

I've stopped dancing for 5 years because since I graduated from uni and work full time, I couldnt find time to dance anymore. Im so happy the Pandemic gave me a chance to practice my old hobby. oh and I'm starting to learn Korean too! I've been wanting to learn the Language for a while and yeah Im super excited! Hopefully I get better and improve quickly and by the time the countries are open again and we can travel, I can use my new skills to create a convo and buy things when I travel to korea!

Well, since this is purse blog... must say that I’m into taking care of my “leather babies” Human babies too! But I love my bags and they had been terribly neglected for a few years (due to human babies) I got into watching those hipnotizing repair videos on youtube and got “inspired”. Ordered some saddle soap, leather conditioner, the leather cleaning/conditioning pre moistened wipes (wipes are a love of mine) and microfiber cloth. The leather babies are looking soooo much better, they will last longer and found some pandemic stress relief while doing this.

Well, since this is purse blog... must say that I’m into taking care of my “leather babies” Human babies too! But I love my bags and they had been terribly neglected for a few years (due to human babies) I got into watching those hipnotizing repair videos on youtube and got “inspired”. Ordered some saddle soap, leather conditioner, the leather cleaning/conditioning pre moistened wipes (wipes are a love of mine) and microfiber cloth. The leather babies are looking soooo much better, they will last longer and found some pandemic stress relief while doing this.
Whats your trick when it comes to canvas bags?