New Hobbies During The Pandemic

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Since I no longer really care about handbags and shoes like I used to, I have been collecting art. Not super expensive pieces, but cool pieces from galleries around the world; lowbrow, pop surrealism art. I have always loved art, but never really thought about just HOW much I love it. My husband says we should start charging for admission into our house :lol:

Here is just one of my gallery walls:

IMG_6291.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Roxannek
May 29, 2010
Since I no longer really care about handbags and shoes like I used to, I have been collecting art. Not super expensive pieces, but cool pieces from galleries around the world; lowbrow, pop surrealism art. I have always loved art, but never really thought about just HOW much I love it. My husband says we should start charging for admission into our house :lol:

Here is just one of my gallery walls:

View attachment 5143353
I love the image that is mostly orange and red!

Are those Blythe dolls? So cool!

• Love
Reactions: KittyKat65 and 880

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Is the one on the far left an original (in a newer outfit)? I know very little about them but I know the originals are really rare and the re-release dolls are sought after.
No, she is 10 years old. The originals were only made for a 1 year period in 1972 and are very expensive to buy now. The other 3 are custom dolls created by Blythe artists.

Reactions: AntiqueShopper