NEW - Hippie #13411 Graphite - Love IT.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just rec’d my “new” Hippie #13411 (Large size) in Graphite…LOVE IT. It is pearled like the cinnamon color. It has dark burgundy lining with brush nickel hardware. Sorry, pictures taking with cell phone.

Attached Files:

2. Really Really pretty! Congrats!

3. Beautiful!

4. Wow, thats gorgeous! COngrats!

5. This is one drop dead gorgeous bag that I may have to add to my wishlist...I like it that much!

6. Its gorgeous,but can i ask a question for all you large hippie owners since this is topic of this thread. I do need a bigger bag like this,but is it just me or does the leather on these large hippies look wrinkled all the time?

Ive seen them on here and on Ebay looking that way. Is that hit or miss or not? Just wondering.

7. Really pretty...love the color!

8. I'm with jeh3v- I think my wishlist just got longer!

9. :tup:

10. Love it. Thought I'd get black, but now I'm thinking graphite instead. It would match all the same stuff black matches, and is a much more updated look! Congrats!!!!

11. Wow. Really nice! Lovin' it!

12. CoachQueen: I got the large Hippie in cinnamon over 4th of July, and I've carried it every day since. No wrinkles, but I either lay it flat (on the car seat) or hand it by the long strap from my bedroom doorknob (at home). It does seem like you have to be careful with it. That said, one of the things I love most about it is that the leather is so soft and comfy to carry.

13. That cinnamon color and this graphite is to die for. Just TDF.

14. Congrats!!

15. That is one pretty Bag! Thanx for posting!