New Hermes scarf for my Red Jasmin! Pic inside

1. Well, thanks to the thread "Bags and beautiful scarves" -- and especially chanelvgirl's mandarin pont neuf pic in that thread -- I stopped by Hermes NYC today and bought a pochette for my Jasmin! I really loved the pochette that chanelvgirl had on her pont neuf, it looked so cute! I was thrilled when I got to Hermes to see that they were selling that design! They had it in yellow, green and blue. I like how the yellow has some red color throughout to match my bag. :upsidedown:

So here is my Jasmin with her new accessory! :love:

P9230463.JPG

2. This looks really cute!

3. wow..looks great on your bag. I like that design too..:love:

4. I love it!! If you don't mind, how much was the scarf??

5. for pocket square normally around $100

here's the link if you want to check them out:

Hermes.com

6. GORGEOUS! I love it!

7. Wow, I love it! It looks gorgeous with your bag!!!!!!!

8. Yup, $100 :yes:

9. Aw! It's so sophisticated. Very, very good choice.

10. nice!

11. Hi there, ohhhh that pochette is lovely. Love that colourway. Don't you just love this pattern? I want to get the pink one too, if I can find it. Congrats!! It's gorgeous:yahoo:

12. It's gorgeous! BTW, how did you tie the scarf that way?

13. Thank you!!! but I don't see that one on the site.. I guess I'm going to have to go there personally??

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a pain.. but do you know the name of the scarf or maybe the style number?

14. I found this, courtesy of crochetbella:flowers:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. The name of the pochette is called "Les Triples". I remember seeing this pochette in pink, blue (just gorgeous), mandarin, and yellow. SCP had a good selection of pochettes:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice