New Hermes Perfume & magazine & a little treat for me!

Thank you ladies for your lovely lovely comments on my new PERMABRASS Bolduc scarf ring - I missed out the most important bit of info there LOL - thank you ms piggy, Kashmira, robee, Deborah1986, baggiegirl, Marni, bagmad73, pursecrzy, tae, Skes2002, Pamella, Diva999, SuiteSixteen(will we be twins??;)), Bienchen and mou mou:flowers::flowers:

Pursecrzy the plisse is La Legende du Poisson Corail - SS10.

Scarf Addict, Bolduc ring twins ! :ghi5:

Beautiful, Scarf, and I'm very envious that you already have the new "Le Monde" and the new fragrance sample. They're estimating a June arrival for both in Atlanta - darn it!

That's probably about when that great new scarf ring will show up too. I think we're always the last to get anything new. Again, darn it!

Beautiful scarf ring, Scarf Addict, and I love the ways you've used it. Love the KenC in the pink c/w too - don't
think I've ever seen it. Both look great on you!:yahoo:

Scarf Addict beautiful purchases and souvenirs, congratulations:yahoo: I'm very interesting how is this new H fragrance, must definetely try tem when I will have chance. Enjoy your fantastic goodies Scarf Addict:smile:

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments - lvdreamer, papertiger, Hermes Nuttynut, Boo, LGA82, Dreamdoll and Larissa:flowers::heart:

The fragrance is nice - very fresh but not floral. HNN that is the bottle as is shown on the little sample booklet I was given. It's very unisex.

Boo and LGA82:heart: