New Hermes Perfume & magazine & a little treat for me!

Scarf Addict

Sieze The Day!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
United Kingdom
I just got a little something for myself and picked up the new Hermes Magazine and was also given a sample of the brand new perfume launching this month - Voyage de Hermes - it is described as being a fresh woody scent with a hint of musk - I find it smells really nice very fresh (with a hint of Kelly en Caleche in it imo) and I think it would suit men as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scarf Addict

Sieze The Day!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
United Kingdom
I really like the new Bolduc Scarf Ring - because it has the H caleche on it and it is so smooth. Here are a few modelling shots - I would say though that it is rather wide for a 70cm so you need to make sure it is secure if you use it on a 70cm as I think it has potential to slide off - better to use it with a crossover "knot" or use it as scarf "jewellery" slipped onto the scarf worn cowboy style as per the new knotting cards which MaiTai kindly posted.

I don't have a scanner so just a couple of pics of the magazine to whet your appetite!

Attachments

sydspy

Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
I just got a little something for myself and picked up the new Hermes Magazine and was also given a sample of the brand new perfume launching this month - Hermes en Voyage - it is described as being a fresh woody scent with a hint of musk - I find it smells really nice very fresh (with a hint of Kelly en Caleche in it imo) and I think it would suit men as well.
That sounds yuuuuuuuuuumy......... I will have to go to H to try it out then................. congrats on your new scarf ring............such a goooooooooooorgy design..............;)

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
The Bolduc ring is really pretty! Is that in permabrass or gold? You look fabulous in pink!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Love your new scarf ring for sure! Thanks for posting pics of it worn with your gorgeou pink scarves!