New Hermès Men's Messenger Bag!!!

I bought the 24/24 bag, size M, color Ebene (black) in Paris (24 Faubourg Saint-Honoré). The correct name of the leather is "Veau Sikkim" (Veau=Calf). I've been using this bag for several days now. I'm just happy, it is very convenient for a daily use. I heard from the staff that Hermès will not continue this bag anymore, since it was not a commercial success. To me, it's a pity because the leather is so beautiful! I recognize that the bag looks classic (but it's Hermès!), but the most important thing is that it's really convenient and so discret.

Last edited:
this is still in production and now, it is also available in evergrain which is much more durable (and less prone to scratches)

veau sikkim wears quite poorly and the edges are already turning white (much like Swift?!) and i don't believe it is the type of leather that can be refurbished to almost brand new (correct me if i am wrong!?)

i still see them all the time in HK and Taiwan so I assume these are quite popular in Asia.

for others, Alfred is the new men's messenger bag. Pykasso just recently bought one, you can look into his reveal. but the styling is very different!

Reactions: LaBoheme
Ebene is dark brown, not black!

The ones on bluefly is the MM size. The GM size has 1 big + 1 medium compartments vs. MM which has 2 medium compartments.