New Hermès Men's Messenger Bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello I don't know if this has been posted or not but if it has then feel free to close the thread, well there will be a new men's Messenger bag I don't know the release date yet but it will come in 3 sizes, from 1,910 euros.

[​IMG]

2. Wow not a bad price for a full leather Hermes bag!

3. It looks like a male version of the Lindy! It almost looks like a genuine pilot's bag...I'll have to dig out SO's pilot bag and compare.

4. I really like that bag. I'd be tempted to use it for myself as a travel bag. This would be something that DH and I could actually trade off carrying which we often do with day bags when we're traveling.

5. I'm intrigued...the medium and large size could work quite nicely. Now I just need to talk to my SA!!!

6. This bag is the 24/24 and is available in a new leather called Sikka, I believe.

7. Sikka?

Castorny, please elaborate! First time I have heard about this leather, how exciting!

8. Doesn't do it for me - looks like a dopp kit with a strap!

LaBoheme likes this.
  9. Looks fantastic, could definitely see some of my guy friends sporting that!

10. I like these great Man bags!

11. not for me.

12. Sikka is like a softer squishier version of Swift. I may have the name slightly wrong. I saw it in the leather book and saw that the 24/24 collection is only offered in this new leather.

13. Love it, especially the largest one!

14. I talked to my SA about the largest size, and he seemed to think that it was too small for a travel bag.

15. very elegant!