New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

It comes with a shoulder strap for size 29. Reposting image shared earlier from here.

whatsapp-image-2018-09-23-at-22-22-00-jpeg.4201581

There's a black 24/24 with phw on display at FSH shared earlier in this thread here.
045c0868-16e5-4024-8a80-1e73f5807a61-jpeg.4203358

OK, I happily run that past my SA and tell her she knows less than some poster on the PF, that will go down a treat, personally, I think the shoulder strap looks uncomfy and the hardware colour not quite there, I like the idea but again, other bags in that price range seem to have more to offer, sorry, most of the H bags just do not do it for me, I like a lot of H, but the bags seem to be totally overrated, I rather buy something that works for me and stick with their other stuff, they are a great company but I pass on the bags, as I said, some might be tempting but not tempting enough, if I am spending in that range, I want it all. But then I am not mega rich, I can afford them but I don't want to, if that makes sense. I find it amusing that I get offered bags that are apparently super rare and once in a life time opportunities, because they simply do not appeal. I am not buying a statement, I want to buy something I can use, and I want the colour and hardware I want. FFS, I am paying for it, they aren't doing me a favour by taking a lot of money

So glad I found this thread! I'm strongly considering this beauty in the 29, mostly because of the daily practical use (exterior phone slot!). Anyone use a J28 strap instead to make it crossbody or does it make it too heavy looking? Feedback on width of the 29 when wearing? I'm 5'4" as reference. Thx!

My thoughts about the 24/24 29 after carrying it for a week:
1. It is quite easy to get in and out of... especially if comparing to a Kelly. The turnlock is quite easy to close when the bag is full.
2. Because of its shape, it is a bigger bag than the jypsiere 28. It fits a lot more than the jypsiere but slightly less than a birkin 30, especially because you would have to close the flap of the 24/24.
3. The strap length is great for the size of this bag, for me anyway, I am 5’2”. Because it is bigger than the jypsiere 28, I would not use the strap from jypsiere on this bag because it would hang a lot lower and it would be a lot clumsier.
4. However, I would think the bag would be a lot more comfortable to carry with a wider strap.
5. I thought it being a bit off-balanced would drive me crazy. But it actually didn’t bother me much. This could be due to the shorter strap length so it can sit closer to my body.
6. I love the back pocket/exterior phone slot!!! Super functional for anything that you may need access to.

That’s all for now... These are my observations but I am sure it’s going to be a bit different for everyone.
I am completely comfortable carrying my B/K on a daily basis so when my SA tried to sell this to me as a more “casual”/under the radar bag for when I don’t want to carry the B/K around... it wasn’t much of a selling point...
But I got it because it is a nice looking bag... It has only been a week and so far so good... :smile:

Hugely helpful thank you so much for taking this time! Exactly what I was hoping to learn. Maybe I’ll try a strap extender, or re-purpose one from another brand. Really appreciate the size comparison’s after you have used the bag. I feel the J28 is small for my daily needs. Was concerned the 24/24 29 would be too big. The strap and phone storage are a huge draw for me for daily use. I’d be willing to use a Kelly R32 or 28 as a daily bag, b
yet ease in and out and access to the phone is important.

huge thank you again!

Reactions: littleming
Hi all, just wanted to check in to see if anyone had anymore info on the 24/24 mini? I’ve read different lengths on the forum, but can anyone confirm if this is 19cm or 21cm? Also, has any price info been released? Appreciate everyone’s help! ❤️

[/QUOTE]
Does anyone have any intel on what new colors will be released in the 24/24 bag?

Also, does the Jaune Ambre color only available with croc at the flap? I love it, but my bank acct doesn’t lol

Thanks in advance!! [emoji169]
Finally, I saw a 24/24 in 29 appear in Jaune Ambre without exotic flap. Seems JA is back this season at least in some styles (spotted a Verrou last week on German H.com site)::yahoo:547294B7-1B37-446B-B856-6C4C42FC4AE1.png

Has anyone heard anything about mini 24/24 (size 21) arriving in stores yet? Seems like only the french stores have received them so far...

I saw a mini - a combo of gold and another colour (possibly etoupe?) with GHW on the UK H website today. It sold out in no time and I didn’t take a screenshot unfortunately :doh:

Has anyone heard anything about mini 24/24 (size 21) arriving in stores yet? Seems like only the french stores have received them so far...

momoland, a personalshopper based in Japan, showed some on her Instagram account stories this morning (at least morning for me in the east Coast USA!). So cute!! Here’s a couple of screenshots (credit Momoland)

EA305B9D-29B8-44CB-AA55-50BEBDFDEAEC.png
E7E597A5-8E5F-40C6-92BB-EA1E4D0316B6.pngi’m wondering what the price point(s) will be as well.

Reactions: lulilu and olibelli