~New Heritage Stripe! (with pics)~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the boutique today and bought the new heritage stripe top handle in magenta! :love: In the pictures it looks more red than it really is. This thing is PINK! It's so pretty and a great size for me, since I'm a student and need a bag that will fit in my backpack.

I also got the gold/silver lurex wristlet recently as a present from my mom! The leather on the handle is super soft and it's SO pretty.

Annnnd, this weekend I'm heading to an outlet for the first time ever!:wlae:Wish me luck!

Attached Files:

2. I love it! I want the stripe satchel in tan/pink!

3. #3 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
    Thanks, September! I almost bought that color. It's really pretty, too!

4. What an eye-catching combination!

But, for some reason, I can't seem to totally fall for this season's HS like I did last year. :shrugs:

5. Congrats! I am really liking the new heritage stripe. :tup:

6. Congrats! :tup:
    Very cute and Love that color!

Enjoy!

7. Beautiful color!

8. Very cute! You're gonna love the outlets, enjoy!

9. Very cute. Good luck at the outlet!

10. Gorgeous bag.

11. Oh, it looks delicious! Congrats!

12. congtrats very pretty love the color

13. Very cute ;)

14. What a cute pouch! Don't you love your capacity wristlet? I have one with geranium trim. You have a nice collection going...good luck adding to it when you hit the outlet!

15. pretty! are you going to model your new beauty?