New here!

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Hi!

I just signed up today-I recently got into pruses and handbags and found this forum through craigslist. it looks like you ladies only buy the really good stuff! I can't afford brand new Marc jacobs ($600 and up for a bag? yikes!) and LV, etc. I am starting small with Maxx NY and some used Marc Jacobs-does anyone else here do that? I also buy from eBay if it is someone with very good feedback. I live in NY-the land of replica bags-how do people feel about those? i would think not good-LOL!

Does anyone here buy the lower end designer bags?

Alrighty-going to look around now!

Nishi621 said:
Hi!

I just signed up today-I recently got into pruses and handbags and found this forum through craigslist. it looks like you ladies only buy the really good stuff! I can't afford brand new Marc jacobs ($600 and up for a bag? yikes!) and LV, etc. I am starting small with Maxx NY and some used Marc Jacobs-does anyone else here do that? I also buy from eBay if it is someone with very good feedback. I live in NY-the land of replica bags-how do people feel about those? i would think not good-LOL!

Does anyone here buy the lower end designer bags?

Alrighty-going to look around now!

We buy everything here, welcome!! Plus, with the great deals the members give when selling their gently used bags you may be surprized at what you can afford, so keep an eye on the marketplace!:lol:

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Well, be careful with ebay because most of the stuff there is fake

You can also definitely buy purses from people here ;), you can save up, or ask ppl in your family when its ur bday!

Nishi,
Welcome and definitely don't feel intimidated! As you can see in the marketplace, we get tired of the high end stuff just as easily as the low end stuff! :lol: I probably own just as many "cheapo" no-name bags as I do high end designer bags because I buy solely based on design and quality (yes, you can find pretty decent quality for under $200).
Plus there's plenty of great bags out there under $200. One of my favorite places to look for bargain, stylish bags is anthropologie.com. Right now, I'm thinking about getting this super cute bag called the Rio Plata for $178. It comes in blue and cinnamon brown:

Attachments

• Anthropologie rio plata.jpg
    Anthropologie rio plata.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 24