New Here - So Hello - And a Question

jcash454

Apr 11, 2008
I just stumbled upon tPF, and am completely addicted!!! I have some friends that are nearly as addicted to bags as me -- but I think everyone on here has the fever just as strongly as I do!!! :tup:

I have seen very quickly that you are all the Chloe / Paddy experts -- so...could you help me correctly identify the color of my Paddington?

I bought him in early 2006 (I know a lot of tPF'ers use "her" but I think my paddy is a "he") at the NYC store after falling in love with the size, shape...well you all know. I have looked through a lot of the reference postings, esp. the one with all the swatches...but I am not 100% sure.

Am going to try and put my picture up (it's the bag in my avatar).

Attachments

• Bag-Chloe Paddington-Small2.JPG
    Bag-Chloe Paddington-Small2.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 63
Thanks everyone!!!

So...I dug around in my "fancy purse receipt" file and found all my documents from when I first bought him (April 10, 2006, what a great day)...and the label and receipt say "Coal" - DUH I didn't even think to look there!

:shame:

Hmmm... Coal? Does it have the french colour description on the receipt? It might say "charbon" (although I haven't ever seen this description LOL) or there's another Chloe colour that may fit but I just cannot remember it at the moment! D'Oh!

So you have the hangtag?

i_wona -- ok that is weird, was Coal only available for a certain time or something??

Here's a copy of my receipt / bag tag (I take pics of all my receipts for insurance purposes)...what do you all think?

:hrmm:

Attachments

• ChloeRect.JPG
    ChloeRect.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 50
A lot of time the tags give a color description in french. What she means is that coal - may translate into french as another name that we may be more familiar with. Sounds as if you bag is a smokey grey/black - it's hard to pinpoint some colors from photos alone - and to be honest - from your pic I was thinking it was navy.

Very pretty regardless of color!