New here...purple bag in Saks ad?

Siouxsie

Sep 6, 2008
Hi all. Was recommended to come here from a poster on Beauty Buzz. I'm hoping to find out the brand of the purple leather bag with rosettes on it in the current Saks magazine ads. Anybody know?

Thanks!

Virenda

May 4, 2008
Southern California
Siouxsie if you post over in celebrity bags and style you'll probably get a quick answer. Usually when a celebrity is wearing something and you want to know what it is that's where you post. I'm sure the ladies there will be able to help you.

Welcome to TPF! :wlae:

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Zoom

Valentino

Fall/Winter '08-'09

I saw this bag yesterday - deep purple - it's THE most amazing bag
(it looks a little brown here, but it's gorgeous)
unfortunately, it's also way over my budget - $2495

gchandler5

O.G.
Jun 22, 2008
Hi Everyone-

The bag in the ad is the "Jardin Rose" frame bag. I actually ordered it, but returned it, but not because it isn't BEAUTIFUL. It is soft and buttery, the color was amazing, the opening is very unique and an engineering wonder! It is light, but a complaint is that the hand held strap is small, so it was not very comfortable to hold as a satchel through the arm up to the elbow. But, it does come with a removable shoulder strap. The interior is very roomy. Also, I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but the Valentino bags are very pricey. Yes, they are beautiful and unique, but also with the price, the canvas interior lining leaves a lot to be desired... I, like many of you, have my eye on the Nappa Allure frame bag. I have a Balenciaga Large Partition frame bag from a few years ago and have been hard pressed to find a comparable bag, but the Nappa Allure may come close!