New Here!Plus getting my first LV tmorrow!!!!

Hey everybody !
Im new here,and my name is Alicia,I have a addiction to Louis Vuitton...i dont do drugs,& i rarely drink alchool...but when i see Vuitton...dont get me started.They tried to make me go to rehab,I said no no no:whistle::jammin: Lol.

Anyways tmorrow im buying my very first LV from the Montreal store.
Im not gonna say what i will buy but i can only say it's monogram and its not a speedy.I want to start my collection slow,its something very practical & i can use it everywear.Its a must have for every LV fanatic.

I will post the pics tommorow ! :smile:
So exited and i must say,this site is awsome....everybody's collection is amazing!!

xxLovingCouture

welcome and congrats :tup: do show pics, i'm wondering what it is!!

Hey everybody,well i came back from Louis Vuitton....it was great but my mom ruined the day for me....
I got the monogram pochette accessoire!!!:biggrin: Yay me!!!
Its beautiful & the SA was very very nice with me.

But when i got home and opened the package up,my mom took the pochette and said "You paid this much for this????It looks soooooo fake!And it doesent even have a pocket inside and it doesent even say louis vuitton made in Paris!!!"I am soooooooo pissed off now you dont even know.I saved my money and deserve this bag!!!Its not like SHE paid plus its something i loved and wanted since i was like ten.Anyways i dont give a f***,its my bag and my money,she should be glad im not buying drugs like most kids my age.

Anyways the purshase was fantastic!!!!Next time....im going alone!

Im getting batteries for my camera tmorrow and im posting the pics!!
Congratulations on your purchase. Don't be upset by your mother's reaction. Just enjoy your new bag. Looking forward to seeing pictures. :tup:

Thanks guys!:smile:

I wil have to install and buy new batteries for my camera.I got a new laptop andi have to install everything on it...ipod....camera...b o r i n g.

Then i will put the pictures of my new baby up here :biggrin:

Welcome and Congrats on your purchase! Don't care about what your mother said. LV bought for money you saved are always special. I have to sav for all my LV's too :Push:. Post pics when you can!