New Here!Plus getting my first LV tmorrow!!!!

Hey everybody,well i came back from Louis Vuitton....it was great but my mom ruined the day for me....
I got the monogram pochette accessoire!!!:biggrin: Yay me!!!
Its beautiful & the SA was very very nice with me.

But when i got home and opened the package up,my mom took the pochette and said "You paid this much for this????It looks soooooo fake!And it doesent even have a pocket inside and it doesent even say louis vuitton made in Paris!!!"I am soooooooo pissed off now you dont even know.I saved my money and deserve this bag!!!Its not like SHE paid plus its something i loved and wanted since i was like ten.Anyways i dont give a f***,its my bag and my money,she should be glad im not buying drugs like most kids my age.

Anyways the purshase was fantastic!!!!Next time....im going alone!

Im getting batteries for my camera tmorrow and im posting the pics!!

Congrats on your pouchette, a great first purchase! You will get so much use from it. Maybe your Mom was a little jealous? or maybe she didn't realize how important it was to you. Anyway, just enjoy your bag!!

Congrats on your new pochette! Sorry about your mom but if it's something you really want enjoy it and don't let her get to you about your purchase (heck if my mom only knew half of what I actually spent on clothes & purses/accessories she would die!!)!!

Looking forward to some pics of your new bag!

Congrats on your cute new pochette! I guess there will always be people who think we overpay for our LV, oh well! It's not like you spent $1000 or anything and if it's something you've always wanted, it was totally worth it! For me, the bag I had always wanted was the Damier Papillon 30 and sure, some people think I'm crazy to spend that much money on a bag, but if it makes me happy and I can afford it, who cares what they think right? ;)

Hi Alicia and welcome to tPF! Congrats on your new Pochette, you will love it!! Don't let your Mom get you down....maybe she doesn't quite understand how much this pochette means to you and that you've been wanting it for such a long time....I'm sure she'll get over, it is after all your money that you spent...Enjoy your stay at tPF too! :smile:

Congratulations!
My first was a mono Pochette, too and I use it in some form everyday!
Don't let your Mom ruin it for you even if you disagree, it sounds like you made a sensible choice in purchasing your LV.