New Here!Plus getting my first LV tmorrow!!!!

loving_couture

Loving Couture
May 26, 2007
Hey everybody !
Im new here,and my name is Alicia,I have a addiction to Louis Vuitton...i dont do drugs,& i rarely drink alchool...but when i see Vuitton...dont get me started.They tried to make me go to rehab,I said no no no:whistle::jammin: Lol.

Anyways tmorrow im buying my very first LV from the Montreal store.
Im not gonna say what i will buy but i can only say it's monogram and its not a speedy.I want to start my collection slow,its something very practical & i can use it everywear.Its a must have for every LV fanatic.

I will post the pics tommorow ! :smile:
So exited and i must say,this site is awsome....everybody's collection is amazing!!

xxLovingCouture

Welcome! This place is really fun, it is also addicting! I'm sure you will have tons of fun at the boutique tomorrow so be sure to post what you bought! We love to look!

Im new here,and my name is Alicia,I have a addiction to Louis Vuitton...i dont do drugs,& i rarely drink alchool...but when i see Vuitton...dont get me started.They tried to make me go to rehab,I said no no no:whistle::jammin: Lol.

Anyways tmorrow im buying my very first LV from the Montreal store.
Im not gonna say what i will buy but i can only say it's monogram and its not a speedy.I want to start my collection slow,its something very practical & i can use it everywear.Its a must have for every LV fanatic.

I will post the pics tommorow ! :smile:
So exited and i must say,this site is awsome....everybody's collection is amazing!!

xxLovingCouture

Hi.. Welcome :smile: I am LV addicted too, and proud of it :P

oh fun fun fun. it will be a wonderful experience. cherish it! seriously. hehehe. we'll be here playing the guessing game while you go off and make your purchase. glad it's something practical that you could probably use on a day to day basis. nice decision on your first LV

Hi, Alicia! Welcome to tPF and LV! Don't worry, I think that we are all addicted to LV! Have fun at the boutique tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing what you get!