New Here My Collection Reveal

cupcake819

Apr 13, 2009
Hey all!! I've been stalking here off and on for awhile...usually visit when I want to get information about outlets or what's new etc. I thought I would start by showing y'all my collection of Coach...have some new and some old stuff and I love them all equally :smile:

More to come...

A few more to go...
wow.. you have a really big collection. i love the variety. i was also curious about the case.. in the last picture of one of the posts. it's black with silver almost glittery C's. is there a name for that print. i remember seeing that style in pink with silver too and was wondering how to search for it. thanks.

wow.. you have a really big collection. i love the variety. i was also curious about the case.. in the last picture of one of the posts. it's black with silver almost glittery C's. is there a name for that print. i remember seeing that style in pink with silver too and was wondering how to search for it. thanks.

I believe it called Lurex..the one black bag with the C's is also Lurex, I got the make-up bag to go with it...