New here; LouLou Puffer first bag?

Hello,
I hope I'm not screwing up on my first morning - I just joined having lurked for ages. I loved this Forum for ages but felt shy of joining.

I am planning to buy my first "proper" designer bag soon and it will be a YSL... probably. I have 3 Mulberries (all pre-loved or sale) admittedly.
I've fallen in love with the LouLou Puffer but I've only seen it online. It isn't easy for me to get to a shop that would sell one at the moment. Arguably that means I should wait but.....
Any opinions would be welcome! I'm thinking of getting a Small (but not toy) black with black hardware though I have some reservations about the size.

Reactions: eggz716
Hello,
I hope I'm not screwing up on my first morning - I just joined having lurked for ages. I loved this Forum for ages but felt shy of joining.

I am planning to buy my first "proper" designer bag soon and it will be a YSL... probably. I have 3 Mulberries (all pre-loved or sale) admittedly.
I've fallen in love with the LouLou Puffer but I've only seen it online. It isn't easy for me to get to a shop that would sell one at the moment. Arguably that means I should wait but.....
Any opinions would be welcome! I'm thinking of getting a Small (but not toy) black with black hardware though I have some reservations about the size.

welcome! Love the puffer line! I’m picking up the medium soon :smile: I’ve been in the store a few times to look at the small and medium. Seems the small is good for everyday use, keep in mind that if you stuff the back to the top it may be hard to close since it is narrow toward the top (as opposed to the regular loulou which is the same width top to bottom). So estimate filling it at most 3/4 of the height :smile: either size would be fun! Here are mods shots of both small and medium if it helps you. I was deciding between white and black and will be getting the black medium! I am 5’2”.
5FB578D3-0F5C-4994-8844-1E44260C75B2.jpegAE6DDEB1-7E5A-4DA3-9499-615B7B67B913.jpeg1C7B5F33-653F-4794-9B47-2DA562E52830.jpeg5DF97992-94FE-470E-972A-B48EDFFDB1AC.jpeg
580AFAB8-E928-4BBD-82B8-8444EBC75678.jpeg
EB1392C7-616E-4938-95E5-11CBF4732C4D.jpeg

2BB944E2-4BC4-4180-9072-C801041EC901.jpeg

Thank you! I went for the Small. I did even consider the Toy as well but keepign in mind what you said about only filling it 3/4 it wouldn't be big enough. I am often out with one or even two enormous hessian bags for groceries so my handbag is for essentials usually. My other use is for city visits where I like to walk a very long way, all day, and need a small bag so that I can't be tempted to put more in than I can comfortably lug around all day! I thought about a more robust grain de poudre leather but went for the puffer because the sporty styling suits me so much.
The white also looks great on you but maybe I'm influenced by all that marble flooring!

Reactions: eggz716