New here--did LV make a tangerine epi alma?

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
I don't own any LV bags, as I'm not into monogram or logos; however, I adore the epi leather! I tried the alma on today in black & it was fantastic--just perfect for my height (I'm only 5') and it was my "style" exactly (classic, clean lines, etc.). I did some reading in the research area & was wondering if they ever made this style in the tangerine color (did 4 board searches & came up with nada). TIA for any help!

Amy

oops, sorry...I kept thinking "tangerine" for some reason, I'll try doing a board search with mandarin now to see if I can find any pics of it...thank you ladies!

I have the epi noe in mandarine.
Give a call to the 866 number and they will find you the Alma.

Alma is fabulous too - I have it in the Damier Canvas.
When I was shopping for it at Neiman Marcus, a lady came up to me and told me how much I would love it and she has it inblack epi and monogramcanvas.

welcome and enjoy.
let us know how it goes.

Well, thank you for the warm welcome! I just wish I could see the mandarin in person. Is it more of a warm-toned orange? The black epi alma was stunning. I read another thread about no one liking the optional strap, but I tried it & it worked fine for me (i need a strap, as I have 2 little boys).

Well, thank you for the warm welcome! I just wish I could see the mandarin in person. Is it more of a warm-toned orange? The black epi alma was stunning. I read another thread about no one liking the optional strap, but I tried it & it worked fine for me (i need a strap, as I have 2 little boys).

Hmmmm.... not sure if I would call it warm. I have the Alma x2, Petit Noe, Mandara PM, Bucket PM and a Pochette in Mandarine Epi!!! It is definitely not a garish orange. It's just a tad lighter, I think, than the Hermes Potiron. I called the LV 1-866 number a month ago, looking for more and all they had was the sac plat and a petit noe (which I got!) However on eluxury there is still the Mandara PM, Croissette and the Pont-Neuf I think. On ebay different ones come up now and then... there is a speedy there now that you could check out for the color again..... Sorry, I guess that did not answer your original question of whether its a warm orange!:P

Hmmmm.... not sure if I would call it warm. I have the Alma x2, Petit Noe, Mandara PM, Bucket PM and a Pochette in Mandarine Epi!!! It is definitely not a garish orange. It's just a tad lighter, I think, than the Hermes Potiron. I called the LV 1-866 number a month ago, looking for more and all they had was the sac plat and a petit noe (which I got!) However on eluxury there is still the Mandara PM, Croissette and the Pont-Neuf I think. On ebay different ones come up now and then... there is a speedy there now that you could check out for the color again..... Sorry, I guess that did not answer your original question of whether its a warm orange!:P

But the 1-866 number is just for the Continental US and there are lots places to buy LV in Hawaii!:yahoo: