New here/Designer Bag question

Amy in OH

Mar 18, 2010
Hi,
I just found this forum. I'm a long-time Ebay seller and recently picked up 2 bags at an estate sale: a zebra-print Antonio Melani and a Casadei bag which appears to be made of cow fur/hide. What's the best way to sell these on Ebay? Should I do a lot of research to find the style names? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
Amy

xxx
members are not allowed to post their eBay ID/auctions, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Amy!

Welcome! I have not heard of these designers but first you will want to be certain that they are authentic to avoid any possible problems. I would research the designer and styles to see what they are worth so you will know how to properly price them, etc. HTH!

I garee research them and make sure they are authentic. See if they even make replicas of those bags as I have never heard of the designer either. Are there anymore on ebay to check a price point?

I would type in each bags designers name into ebays search engines you may be able to find the exact name of the bag that way, Once you do, view the completed listings at the bottom of the page for each bag, you can see what other bags just like yours have ended for and price your accordingly.