new here - buying shoes for wife

goresnet

Sep 24, 2008
So, my and I both love high heels! (I don't wear them, but love seeing her in them) She has a very hard time buying shoes that cost more than $45, from little stores and websites like shoedazzle.
Last Christmas, I bought her her very first pair of "expensive" shoes. Louboutin Berlinissimo, black. Of course she loves them, but she is scared to wear them and ruin the red bottom!
This year, I got her a pair of Chianti color Casadei Blade. I'm sure she will love them as well.

I don't have any questions, I just wanted to say hi. I've used this forum as a resource for a couple of years, and wanted to contribute something!

Hello! It's always good to contribute haha

Oh, if your wife is still concerned about ruining the red soles, I suggest taking the Loubies to the cobbler so they can put the red rubber sole guards on the bottoms, it keeps the sole in good condition while also preventing and hazardous slipping incidents. I heard it costs about $40, maybe more.

Hello! It's always good to contribute haha

Oh, if your wife is still concerned about ruining the red soles, I suggest taking the Loubies to the cobbler so they can put the red rubber sole guards on the bottoms, it keeps the sole in good condition while also preventing and hazardous slipping incidents. I heard it costs about $40, maybe more.
Does the red rubber damage the red painted sole?

Well, the red rubber sole that is placed is not removable. Its put over the part of the sole that actually touches the ground, to protect it. It's just something that someone who would prefer to not see any of the red go wear away.
The first 2 pictures are 2 variations of how the sole would look, it could vary. The third picture would be how the sole would look without the rubber placed.

Attachments

• o.jpg
    o.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 209
  • o (1).jpg
    o (1).jpg
    126 KB · Views: 213
  • 57691054.jpg
    57691054.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 227
Well, the red rubber sole that is placed is not removable. Its put over the part of the sole that actually touches the ground, to protect it. It's just something that someone who would prefer to not see any of the red go wear away.
The first 2 pictures are 2 variations of how the sole would look, it could vary. The third picture would be how the sole would look without the rubber placed.
OK, thanks. May have to try one of those options.