New here and REALLY wanting my first LV.

If I had to give up all my LV bags but one, I would definitely hold on to my Speedy 30. I find it to be the easiest to wear, the most useful (I've gone weeks on end carrying only my speedy 30, despite having a closet-full of bags). I'm a mom of 2 (soon to be 3) and I have enough room in my bag for a few of my boys' things as well:smile:

And when I bought my first LV bag several years back (a speedy 25 in monogram) I hardly spent anything for it. I used to shop at Bloomingdales a lot and kept all my rewards certificates from them. They eventually added up to more than half the cost of the speedy. Of course, after that I was hooked and I promise you these LVs can be an expensive habit!

Yay! I'm glad you've decided to get the 30, especially as you said you like bigger bags and to me the 30 isn't even that big - it's the perfect size. Choosing between Mono and Damier I guess is a personal choice, but Mono might be nice what with it being your first LV. Let us know what you decide!!!

I know what you mean about going into LV, from the outisde it can look a bit intimidating to the first-time buyer. I just went in on Saturday to buy for the first time from the store (as usually I use the website) and everyone was really lovely and helpful and I felt stupid for thinking it would be anything different. I find using their website really helpful as then I can compare bags, size up the prices and then I know what I'm talking about too! Buying online is great as they have really good service, but getting it from the store is a fab experience also.

I would get a mono or Damier speedy! i prefer the speedy over any other of the more expensive LV styles! I would go to the store and try them on for size to see which one fits your needs better , the 25 or 30. Don't be intimidated! Their job is to help you!

If I were you, I would definitely get a speedy 30, 25 is just way to small with all the stuff to carry if you have kids, just my opinion. Mono or damier - either are great choices. I would get the damier ebene if you're concerned about the handles getting dirty, otherwise the mono classic speedy is the way to go.