New here and REALLY wanting my first LV.

Thank you everyone for your responses!! You guys are getting me excited about it! I have decided to start saving up for the Speedy 30. Now I just need to choose between the Mono and the Damier. They are both so gorgeous!! Right now I think I am leaning towards the Mono.

I think I just might save up and take my butt into the LV store in Century City and buy one! I am sooooo excited and I am nowhere even near being able to buy one yet! Hehehe!

Thank you so much for all your help! I think you guys have led me into the right direction and I am sure I am going to absolutely love this bag.

I totally agree with Travelbliss.. go to Eluxury.com and familiarize yourself with the bags... not because you should be nervous about going to the store.. but because, personally, I forget everything I wanted to see once I hit the LV doorjamb!

The Speedy is the perfect starter bag!

heres a comparrison pic:

PEEDYLINE.jpg

Damier and Damier Azur: 30
Mono: 25
Mini Sac

The mini sac is the only one that mine :smile:

When I initially bought it part of my reasoning was that if I never buy another LV bag, I at least have this one classic piece.

This is exactly why the speedy is a great first bag!! My first LV was a speedy 30 I got about a year ago and I love it.

If you can, you really should go to the boutique to see it on you. I originally thought I wanted a mono 25 but once I got to the boutique I liked the 30 better...plus you might find something you like even more.

You can always go and try everything on then when you're ready, order it online for the free shipping / no tax from elux, I do this a lot myself.

**WARNING** You cant have just one... lol... make sure its the one you truly want. dont settle for anything less. also, you mentioned that you have quite a few coach bags.... if you are tired of coach, you could always sell them and buy a LV. but i hope you get one.

Best thing is to go to the LV store and try it on. I have five LV bags and the LV Speedy 30 was one of my first ones. I first thought I wanted the Speedy 25, but for I think the price difference was maybe 30 dollars or a bit more (?) so its worth it and if you say you like bigger bags then the Speedy 30 might be a great choice. But best thing, go try it on!

I agree with some of the other ladies ... go to eluxury.com and/or vuitton.com and familiarized yourself with all the products and prices. Then go to a boutique so you can see irl which totally catches your eye ... but fair warning ... you can never have just one LV ... lol!