New here and looking for help

Pirategirl185

Jun 4, 2020
Hello! New user here. I’ve been eyeing 2 Alexander McQueen bags on eBay and when trying to look up authentication services or how to tell if something is a fake I came across this forum. I read to ask in the dedicated threads but it looks like there’s been no activity other than asking for help in the McQueen thread. So I was wondering if anyone can help, or what is a legitimate authentication service? Are there any? In my google searching it seems like even then a lot of people are getting told the bags are authentic when they’re not.
Thanks in advance!

Hello! New user here. I’ve been eyeing 2 Alexander McQueen bags on eBay and when trying to look up authentication services or how to tell if something is a fake I came across this forum. I read to ask in the dedicated threads but it looks like there’s been no activity other than asking for help in the McQueen thread. So I was wondering if anyone can help, or what is a legitimate authentication service? Are there any? In my google searching it seems like even then a lot of people are getting told the bags are authentic when they’re not.
Thanks in advance!
Welcome. I am sorry you are not getting any responses to your question. I am not familiar with this brand (I know what it is, but don't have any bags) so I cannot help you.