New here and looking for a stylish diaper bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone, I'm Jen and I'm from Woodbury, Minnesota. I am looking for a nice diaper bag. I'm considering a Kate Spade or My Flat in London. I've also looked at OiOi. Anyone have other suggestions?

Also, what is the quality like for the My Flat in London brand? I would like to spend under $250 as I've got a new Quinny Buzz stroller from the Netherlands on the way so hubby doesn't want me braking the bank for a new diaper bag.

Thanks for your input!

Jen :biggrin:

2. I have 3 Kate spade Diaper bags! They are great!!!!Except they don't zip up:sad: They hold everything you need, I don't like to many compartments, I am a Ziplock freak! I put everything in their seperate bag and dump them all in the kate spade diaper bag. I carry baby's toys in the other 2.One baby blue, 2 black......I can post pics later if you need.

3. coach.jpg What about this one?

4. I have a Kate Spade and it has been great!!! I also love my Petunia Pickle Bottom!!! I recommend both. I use a Gucci shopper as well, if I am going somewhere and I don't want the bag to look like a diaper bag, just throw in some diapers, bottle, and go.

5. I have a ton of Kate Spade diaper bags I use as schoolbags hehe. Quality is excellent, especially the canvas ones. I also like the Burberry ones :biggrin:

6. Great idea! Really any tote would work as long as there were interior and/or exterior pockets. Its the pockets that are very handy for baby stuff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice