New here and have a question...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am about to purchase my first LV bag. I am going to get a Neverfull in Damier Ebene. I can already tell that the PM will be too small for what I want.

I am having trouble in seeing the size comparison of the MM and GM on a person. I would like to see a comparison of the sizes, both cinched and open on a person, if possible.

I am 5'3" and like a bigger size bag but have seen some pictures that lead me to believe that the GM is too big. Those pictures, however, were taken at odd angles so I couldn't really tell if it was the bag or the way the picture was taken.

I have been searching endlessly here for over a couple hours and I'm not finding what I need to make an informed decision. So I'm throwing in the towel an asking for help! So please help if you can. Just direct me to where I need to go...thanks in advance! :smile:

2. Try searching in the neverfull clubhouse, they have tons of modeling pictures on there, it should help you decide.

I have the MM and it is big enough for me, I'm 5'2 and I do like larger handbag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.