New here--Am I too old for BBags?

mellara

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
I am 47 and was introduced to Balenciaga by my daughters. Nice that teenagers have such expensive taste LOL. Anyway, my 17 year old thinks I will look silly wearing the brighter colors. Right now I have a RH City in Charbon and a RH First in Moutarde. What do you think of someone my age carrying colors Cyclade, Papeete or Outremer?

Thanks!:biggrin:
Amy

I have a 20 year old. This is my personal opinion. I love her with all of my heart, but, I wouldn't wear a lot that she comes out with, and I'm sure she feels the same. So, wear what you love.

I am 47 and all I carry is bright colors - now is the time in your life where you wear what you want - the heck with anyones opinion. So glad I am not young anymore and worrying about what other people think.

And a bal is classic - no age limits to wearing one.

Dang, I hope not! that would give me only about 10 more years with Bbags and I do plan on wearing them longer :biggrin:

Of course you're not too old to wear fabulous bags! Go ahead and get something colourfull :nuts:

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! I have been looking at the photos on the forum and everyone looks so young :smile:

I guess I should know by now that my 17 year old thinks that pretty much everything I do is stupid. I am going to check out Neimans in King of Prussia tomorrow to see what they have in stock.

BTW, I love this forum. All the pictures are such a huge help with deciding what styles and colors I like best.

I am 47, too, with two teenagers. I wanted bright colors but my DH convinced me to get a neutral for now then bright ones later for practical reasons, i.e., it might take a long time before I get my next one :-s So I have a Rouge Theater and a Galet. But I'm all for bright colors....at any age!!!