New HBO show: Succession

Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
I really like Shiv. Maybe because I am very much like her- character-wise.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For a while I thought she was the successor. But she has some serious hurdles to overcome (though not apparent at first). And I really don't see how she fits into the corporation other than a senior advisor at best. She's not what Logan wants. She can't run Waystar Royco.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I really like Shiv. Maybe because I am very much like her- character-wise.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For a while I thought she was the successor. But she has some serious hurdles to overcome (though not apparent at first). And I really don't see how she fits into the corporation other than a senior advisor at best. She's not what Logan wants. She can't run Waystar Royco.
so you're bossy and entitled? :smile:

CarryOn2020

Mar 28, 2020
THIS is the best thread on tPF. It is the perfect way to cap off binge-watching. Y’all have excellent insight. Never caught on that Kendall’s incident in season 1 could be a Logan set-up. Wow. I loved Succession from day one, season one. Just rewatched both seasons and love it more now than before. So many nuances, hints and plots, sub-plots. Set design is a personal interest and this show does not disappoint.

Found these sites — apologies if already posted — the clues are there :smile:
The art: https://www.apollo-magazine.com/the-paintings-of-hbo-succession/

The clothes: