New handbags make me happy

1. Despite having my tax payments around the corner, I couldn't pass up these three beauties:
    1) Chanel Reissue 2.55 JUMBO in gray
    2) Marc by Marc Jacobs chalk stripe satchel
    3) B FENDI medium blue patent satchel

Chanel Reissue Jumbo 2.jpg MJ stripe 2.jpg B Fendi blue 2.jpg
  2. wow! can i get a better pic of the jumbo on you? that's my fave of the three.

3. Beautiful bags! I really love the color of the Fendi! Congrats!

4. Love the grey reissue!! Congratulations on your new bag purchases!

5. WOW you can shop girl!!
    Niiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena

6. greendrv, we're getting a tax REFUND but no way in hell am i going to be allowed a new bag :evil: :cry:

congrats on your 3 new lovelies :love: :love: :love: you ROCK that chanel!!!

7. Girl!!Awesome!! Love the Chanel and the B Fendi!!!
    Congrats!! enjoy your new bags!!

8. Love the Fendi- great color!

9. fayden, I will post better pics of the jumbo for you! I'm afraid I'm not much of a photographer and it's only exacerbated by the fact that my camera is super sensitive to camera shake. I guess I'll ask my doorman to take a pic since DF isn't supposed to know.

10. Looking good - great diverse choices.

That blue Fendi is fun!!:nuts:

11. OOOHH! drool!!! How do you like the fendi b???Always wanted one but never seen up close!!???

12. I love your bags. Enjoy!!!

13. Wow! georgeous. Now thats a shopping spree!

14. Jill,

I :love: the B FENDI. I didn't even consider buying it in blue until I saw the pic on eluxury back in January. My only complaint is that the medium is a little smaller than I thought it would be (and I've heard that the large is too large). But I love the pleats and I love the chain handles.
    In fact, I love it so much that I'm taking it out today. I normally am way too lazy to use a handbag that I received right away (is it just me or is it too much of a pain to gather all the crap together), but this beauty is begging to be taken out.

15. That marc by marc jacobs bag is really cute..where did you get it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice