New Handbags added to Bergdorf and Neiman!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just bought a red leather marc jacob handbag for $500 and Christian Louboutin pumps for $350! More items are still available

2. without 40%... :sweatdrop:

3. Thanks for posting! Which MJ did you get?

4. #4 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    i also used the code NEWTOBG and recieved free shipping ($12.00) with no tax!

I got the ELISE RED/SOFT CALF LEATHER SATCHEL....

[​IMG]

to be exact....the handbag was $443...:yahoo:
    I have never ever bought a bag for that price before...and leather too? Can you say wow?

5. Wow, you scored! Congrats!

6. pretty, congrats!

7. Major WOW!

8. Congrats! Please check over your purchase carefully. I ordered the Black Patent Elise from NM for the same price as yours and received it yesterday. I'm not an MJ expert, but this bag looked horribly fake to me. The zipper didn't function properly, the tags were shoddy and off center. Needless to say, I returned it that night. I don't want to burst your bubble, but I just want to make sure you don't get ripped off. You paid good $ and you deserve the real thing!!!

9. hi...i did compare and checked the ones from neiman...that MJ was made of patent leather. Mine was a soft calf leather so hopefully it looks beautiful as it did in the pic. I haven't seen one in person so i'm crossing my fingers. I just got back from the chanel boutique and there's a wholeeeeee lotta line of spring collections out including the RED limited edition lambskin classic flap that everyone is waiting for!! i'm sooo angry b/c i just recently bought a handbag from them not too long ago. That will be my excuse if the MJ doesn't turn out right.
    anyway i will definitely let you know if the MJ is exactly what you had described....thanks for the heads up