new handbag without personalization

linden

Jul 26, 2006
I bought a new handbag today. Unfortunately I had to leave it in San Francisco because I'm having it personalized with my initials and the Goyard emblem

Here it is

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 587
Congrats on your new bag! What color did you go with for your initials? Is that the Okinawa? I have one in black/black, and I am constantly amazed at how lightweight this bag is too.

Congrats on your new bag! What color did you go with for your initials? Is that the Okinawa? I have one in black/black, and I am constantly amazed at how lightweight this bag is too.
It's a Marie Gallante. My initials will be in silver with navy shading and the logo will be in silver. Lucio was my sales associate and he was really helpful in picking the personalization details.

YAY for you, so excited, what a Fantastic choice! Can't wait to see it once all the goodies are added.
Love the blue hue as well! You be in heaven! Thanks for sharing!
x0x0

wow, what a bright sky blue. Is very nice~
thanks I think this blue will be a nice compliment to my summer vacation outfits.

The personalization is going to be very subtle. One corner will have the Goyard logo in silver and the opposite corner on the other side of the bag will have my initials in silver/navy.