New Handbag Site

1. Hey girls!
    I just saw this new site on the news in LA. It's called Bag, Borrow or Steal, and they showed all these hot (and expensive!) bags that you can borrow for a monthly fee. I'm temped to try it, but was wondering if anyone had used them. I also saw them on Good Morning America and Montel Williams.

LMK if you've tried them before.

Thanks!

2. if you use the search function you'll see a thread where we discussed this site. it's been around a while but only a handful of people on the forum has used it because the monthly fee seems a bit much when you an save and buy a bag instead! :idea:

3. Especially, the "hot/it" bags are more difficult to borrow (there is a list) not to mention the price to borrow :amazed: !

4. I wouldn't do this, the prices are steep for bags you won't own. I'd also be worried about the condition/smell they'd have being used by so many people :lol:

5. It's a waste of money actually. Seems like a good concept til you realize that if you just save your $, you could have the same bag and won't have to worry about giving it back! To get an "IT" bag you would have to belong to the "Diva-Couture" membership and then $150/mth fee on top of that! Sooo, you're looking at approx $250/mth just to have the bag for a month. If you do the math, you could seriously own that same bag for a lot less. There is a "steal" option where you can choose to buy the bag from them but it's certainly not a good deal overall. Just save your $ and get a bag that won't go out of style. That's just my .02.;)

6. ^^^^^^ Wholeheartedly agree. I would think this would only work if you did it once. More than that, the cost would outweight the benefits.

7. sniff, sniff . . .
    I smell Spam

8. I agree with you Noriko - the thought of it being passed from one hand to the other isnt too inviting. Yikes. I wouldnt. Not worth it.

9. Ditto. :Push: I must rather have a brand new bag to call it my own.

10. ^^^^Ditto. You don't know where the bag has been.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice