new handbag line

1. Yesterday, I was down at the Ivy (it is a great restaurant in LA), I saw a woman with a terrific handbag on. I asked her whose it was and she told me it was Lockheart. I hadn't heard of the brand and asked her about it. She said it was headed up by Jennifer Tash and Trang Huynh, they were the original designers of Isabella Fiore. I told her that I used to love their bags, but they got a little bit too much for me - glitzy, etc. but, I did love and adore my whipflash from last season.

She said the Lockheart bags were absolutely amazing, the best stuff she has seen for a long time. Gorgeous, fine leathers, cool styling. She said she doesn't have any pics, as they are so new. Her bag was incredible though, I want one. She told me that here is going to be a party tonight at the mart in Downtown LA at the New Mart, room 403, between 4 &7... she said it is an open house cocktail party, and she showed me her invite. Because I am a party crasher anyhow, and I have to admit I am a big handbag whore, I am going to see what all the talk is about.

2. Cool! Be sure to give us all the details! Maybe even some pics if you can! I love this recon mission!

3. Make sure you bring your camera!

4. oooooh i want pics!

5. ^^ DItto!

6. Hi all~

I forgot to mention that I saw these bags on Saturday at the Brea Mall Nordstrom! They are very Isabella Fiore like....they looked pretty and appeared to be well made.

Just thought I would share...not sure if any other Nordie's have them! :yes:

This link to Bluebee.com is all the pics I could find to share.

BlueBee - Blue Bee Shoe Salon > By Designer > Lockheart

7. I love them.. very similar to Isabella but better:smile:
    Great find thanks!

8. I've seen them too. Cute, but heavy!

9. I shop the Brea Mall all the time, I will check it out sometime this week. Very Isabella - Like! I like them alot.

10. Nice bags! I had to LOL at the name "Braidy Bunch" :smile:

11. thanks for the link

12. Very cute! But maybe still a little too busy for me...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice