New Hamilton Traveler!!!

Picked it up yesterday at this MK store. Was debating between this and the luggage color, but I don't have a black bag yet. Still want the olive green selma I saw too!

Attachments

• IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 6,963
Is that black one the large?? I just looked at a large black at macys and it seemed so small I want it in xl :sad:

It is the large, but I'm actually able to fit all of my stuff in it comfortably. I normally carry bigger bags (the medium selma was always too small for me) but this seems like the perfect size, not too big or too small. It feels bigger than the e/w hamilton, don't know if it's taller or not, but it seems like a good size for everyday use.

Apparently, there is a medium size as well. Haven't seen it in person but I know I wouldn't be able to use it, it would be WAY too small.

Gorgeous bag! Congratulations to those who got it.

The large size doesn't seem very large to me. Probably around the size of a large selma.

I don't know why he's calling it "large" because it's really a medium sized bag. I came across this online on the MK website yesterday and I'm sure I'm getting one. Been too busy to check out MK boutique to see if they've arrived - I bet they have.

Wouldn't mind other colour options though - I'm sure more colours will come.

I don't know why he's calling it "large" because it's really a medium sized bag. I came across this online on the MK website yesterday and I'm sure I'm getting one. Been too busy to check out MK boutique to see if they've arrived - I bet they have.

Wouldn't mind other colour options though - I'm sure more colours will come.

The MK store also had orange, yellow, two camouflage prints with calf hair and apparently there's a white version too though I haven't seen it.

I would agree that it's about the size of the large Selma. I was debating between the olive Selma and the Hamilton traveler and they both were about the same size. The traveler does have a zip top by the way.