New Halzan Reveal!!

jyyanks

Sep 15, 2013
So, I'm supposedly on ban island but it's not working out. I went into the boutique today in search of an Evelyn - I need a versatile cross body bag that could be used for travel and based on everything I've seen and read, the Evelyn fit the bill. However, when I went to try on the PM size, it didn't look quite right. The bag was too long and bulky looking on my frame and the strap too thick. I've seen Evelyn mod shots on all shapes and sizes and it looks fabulous on so many others so I was really disappointed that it didn't work for me.

I asked about the Halzan and apparently they sold out of Madison in a week and half. However, my lovely SA, just happened to see someone return one about 5 minutes before I came in so he rushed over to get it for me and it was perfect! Although I wasn't looking to spend what I did, the bag is perfect in every way.

There are 5 different ways to carry this bag and I've tried to take mod shots of each. Sorry for the blurry pictures and the messy closet but wanted to get the mod shots out as soon as possible and my photographer (aka 8 year old son) was not home when I took these.

1) Clutch
2) Crossbody
3) Shorter Shoulder Length Strap
4) Really Short strap
5) Handbag

Without further adieu, here is my new Rouge Casaque Halzan. Special thanks to irvinggrrl for her reveal and for posting mod shots as she is the reason I even asked about this bag. Thanks for sharing my joy.

Attachments

• halzan 5.jpg
    halzan 5.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 11,687
  • halzan 6.jpg
    halzan 6.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 11,377
  • halzan 2 copy.jpg
    halzan 2 copy.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 11,299
  • halzan 3 copy.jpg
    halzan 3 copy.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 11,440
Last edited:
Congrats! This is a very interesting bag. Simple yet functional with a friendly price, something that is hard to come by these days with Hermes (sadly)

She looks amazing! Congratulations, jyyanks! Thanks so much for posting the mod pics. I'm visiting the island too but that doesn't stop me from planning my next acquisition. :P I've been wondering about this bag as compared to a jypsiere or a berline. I haven't seen too many mod pics so wasn't sure of the size. This gives me a better idea. I love love it in a bright color. I think it makes a huge difference--so vibrant and fresh. Enjoy! :biggrin:

PS Would it work as a shoulder bag (shorter shoulder carried like a jypsiere with a twilly)?

Reactions: EllaMono
Congrats! Great choice, looks amazing in RC! I tried it on last week, it's a very versatile style.
The single strap adjust by about 6 inches so it may be worn cross body or on the shoulder. The outside pockets got me very interested.
enjoy!

So, I'm supposedly on ban island but it's not working out. I went into the boutique today in search of an Evelyn - I need a versatile cross body bag that could be used for travel and based on everything I've seen and read, the Evelyn fit the bill. However, when I went to try on the PM size, it didn't look quite right. The bag was too long and bulky looking on my frame and the strap too thick. I've seen Evelyn mod shots on all shapes and sizes and it looks fabulous on so many others so I was really disappointed that it didn't work for me.

I asked about the Halzan and apparently they sold out of Madison in a week and half. However, my lovely SA, just happened to see someone return one about 5 minutes before I came in so he rushed over to get it for me and it was perfect! Although I wasn't looking to spend what I did, the bag is perfect in every way.

There are 5 different ways to carry this bag and I've tried to take mod shots of each. Sorry for the blurry pictures and the messy closet but wanted to get the mod shots out as soon as possible and my photographer (aka 8 year old son) was not home when I took these.

1) Clutch
2) Crossbody
3) Shorter Shoulder Length Strap
4) Really Short starp
5) Handbag

Without further adieu, here is my new Rouge Casaque Halzan. Special thanks to irvinggrrl for her reveal and for posting mod shots as she is the reason I even asked about this bag. Thanks for sharing my joy.

I LOVE that bag!! It looks so versatile. The color is beautiful!! Congratulations!! :drinkup: